Sunday 10 November 2013

Capital city visit

Now is 

Monday, I can't believe this mini trip is over.

Time goes by fast when you are having fun!

But it was enough with three days, I guess I couldn't manage to get used to again in living in a crowded city anymore.

Many would say that they couldn't live in the country side, I did think that way before but after living there for a few years I would not change it for anything right now, the quietness, its silence, it's clean,  it's safe, etc.

But both ways:  living in the city and the countryside has its plus & minus. Nothing is never black and white.

Well, yeah, while being here with mom, we did the touristy thing :D taking a tour bus, taking pictures, going shopping... ( a bit too much maybe :D )

On Sunday we did an extra something I always wanted to do since I have lived here,  going to a live dancing tv show, you know Dancing with the stars? Yeah, they have it on here also,  weird to hear about Finnish people dancing?  
Well, they do can dance, not everyone with a good rythm :) but other ones really good.

So we got the tickets from my lovely friends who works in the media and got in! Saw a few Finnish julkkis ( celebrities ) some that I knew, some I didn't at all... Saw these participants dance, the band played excellent as always, got the oportunity to talk with one of my favorite dance teacher, got a few remembering pictures and thats it!

Dream came true! :)  I actually dreamed last night :D I saw a lot of people ! And a toilet! ( I wanted to go to the wc during the show, but you get just a few minutes, and all the wcs were busy every time so I had to hold in : D )

Now, we go back home,  the two hours trip is not fun! But we will stop by Perniö Mauri Makasiini kirppis so we can stretch tve legs a little bit and find one or two hidden treasures.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment