Tuesday 23 September 2014

One year ago...

This is irritating, how do you keep up with your blog?

I am updating mine after one year!

And this year has gone so fast!

A few of the highlights this 2014 were:

- I am officially a Finnish Citizen! I have my Finnish passport! I feel proud I passed the language test and that Finland accepted me as one of its people.
- My mom came from Peru to visit us this summer, she's helped me a lot in watching after my boys during work.

- My oldest boy started preschool!  And the youngest, turned 4 on July and also started daycare. They both go from M-F only 4 hours a day.

- Work, work, work was very busy summer with a lot of work, thankfully we got a great person who helped us so much!

- I have another amazing news but I'll let you know about it later on.

Well, that's it, nothing else to report!

Today was the first cold day in this autumn, 0 degrees! Time to get the wool underpants on!

See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment