Wednesday 2 October 2013

Autumn shopping

For a while ago I've been debating on getting high heeled boots for the autumn/winter.
I found a pair from Vagabond, model named " Varlyn " but Unfortunately the model was sold out everywhere!  Its price put me down a bit ( 99 euros ) not a fan to spend that much on a pair of shoes ( specially after getting many pairs of new real leather shoes for under 50 euros... so I kept looking...

Checked at Zalando.fi ( I check that page almost every day :D ) and found a pair that I liked.

- Real leather
-Zipper on the side
-High heel maybe 9 cm?
- Platform sole

Price was 69,95..but if your order is above 50 euros you get a 10% off... not much but still a discount.

So I got them today, tried them on, despite the high heel, it was super comfortable!

I recommend Zalando.fi, free delivery and return!

Here is a pic of my newbies...also a scarf that I got last time, Burberry inspired, much 100 times cheaper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment