Friday 11 October 2013

Chanel dreaming...

First of all...I don't want to be judged... I am me, you are you...everyone is different. 

I don't want to hear, but what a cold person just thinks on bags, while there is more important things in life.  Yeah yeah I know!  I know and I am thankful to have healthy children, I am thankful of having a bed to sleep, food to eat, clothes to keep me warm. I am not saying I am not thankful... but a dream is a dream, it might become reality or not but let me dream!

So any of you my friends, readers...do you have a "material " dream? 
 - I know some men might dream of having a Ferrari...
 - I gotta a friend who dreams about having an Hermes bag.
 - I know some dream about winning the lottery.

My dream is to have a Chanel bag, I don't know why but I love it. Somehow being French makes it so classy and exquisite, classic and timeless.

What are you dreaming about?


My dream bag, Chanel flapbag in caviar leather with golden hardware!

No comments:

Post a Comment