Sunday 3 November 2013

Babies babies babies

I have had " baby fever " since my last boy was born.

I said while I was pregnant with him, that It was going to be last child, but after he was born, and was on my arms, I knew and felt that it couldn't be my last child, my last pregnancy.

I have been longing for a third child forever ( a little girl-in secret ) but even if it's a boy, I'll be soo happy! He has already a name...♥

Lately, around my friends, there has been a baby-boom...babies after babies, some getting their girls after boys, and boys after having a girls ( which makes me feel in a good way jealous!) That they got their "best of both worlds" :/
And some getting a third child! Many people I know are getting their third child, it seems to be like 3 is the new 2.

According to a survey in Sweden, they talked about it, 3 is the new 2, specially more in parents who have 2 children of the same sex...like me :D

Either way, 5 feels perfect, a full hand, mom, dad and three children♥

I just leave this up to Him, our dear God, He'll do whats best for us, and everything will be beautiful at "Its" right time.

...to my dear "third" child:  I am waiting for you and I love you with all my heart, your brothers and mom & dad will love you and take care of you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment