Friday 10 October 2014

Heartbeat

Today was my pregnancy check up appointment with my midwife. Everything was allright, my blood pressure was 98/58, kinda low, but it has always been like that in my prior pregnancies.

I had also the first doctor appointment when they check you out down there, everything was fine and my utherus has grown meaning there is something growing inside♡

Afterwards we checked if we could find the heartbeat, she said it could be difficult to find it this early at 10-11 weeks, but we found it, the best sound in the whole world...hearing that beat of this small life living inside you is indescribable...I cried and cried...and I cry everytime I remember that sound♡

I am now a bit more relieved after hearing the baby's heart, but I will be even more relieved after we get to see our baby this coming Monday (13.10) when we go to the first ultrasound at the hospital.

I am counting and counting the hours so it is Monday,  I am just praying that everything is okay with the baby, that everythibg looks healthy and growing like it is meant to.

A few of my favourite verses from the bible...

“I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.  So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.” And he worshiped the Lord there. (1 Samuel 1:27–28)

"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things" (Ecclesiastes 11:5)

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.  (Psalm 139:13-16)

For my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment