Wednesday 25 September 2013

Who am I? / Vem är jäg? / Quien soy yo?

A summary of me, myself and I :) 

( I will write in English, so you can use google translator if you can't English )

I am woman, mother and wife originally from Lima, Peru. Moved to Finland in 2007 because I met the "love" of my life ...why "" because if you are married you know the feeling when you are just sooo crazy in love but after being married for a few years...you drive each other crazyyyy and sometimes you wonder why the hell you got married  :D

Oh well, a few will understand me...

So, now its 2013, Mr. M and I have two small boys age (Tuco 5 and Tico 3 ), we live in an Island in the south of Finland, and we work in a family company.

I don't know what else I could write about myself...

I love to read blogs, interior design magazines, celebrities, fashion, antique furniture.

My to do list is to have a third child ...which is planned in a couple of years. ( maybe! According to Mr.M )

My hope is to have a happy &healthy family,  to continue to have a job ( eventhough is stressful during season time ) to finally have more closed friends ( having friends when you are coming from another country is so difficult :/ )

My dream ( materially thinking )to win lotto , to travel around the world, to have a honeymoon in Bora Bora and to buy a Chanel Jumbo flapbag in caviar with GHD  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment