Monday 7 October 2013

Christmas is coming and so is the despair...

wise words :D
It's almost 2 months before christmas! Can you believe it? I can't. This year has been so busy with work that I haven't been able to even look at the calendar.

My older son will turn 5 on New Years Eve. 5 years! I was only 23 when I was pregnant with him, I was young, almost a teenager :D now I feel old, momly old, I feel like almost turning 40!

Mmmm...but then when I think about it real good... my pregnancy timing could not have been better! I'm only 29 with two children...young hot & sexy mom ( forget the two last adjectives, just trying to get my self-esteem a bit higher :D ) ...

Why am I talking all this stuff when I was supposed to write about shopping and christmas presents?

Hormones talking... :D yeah it might be them :D now talking about Hormones...I got my period today...finally a period after being three months "blood-free"
Why? You wonder...It's because the PCO syndrome I have. What is it? ---> Google it!

It is just too long to write about it... I am just one of the lucky ones (not)  to have it.

So, after three months of the period to be gone...now It is back thanks to the 14 day hormone cure I had to take.

I hope that my period will get regular now. So I can feel somehow " healthy "

According to my doctor, the maximum time to be period free is three months, after that one has to be checked out to see if everything with your body is fine.

So girls, watch out!

So yeah, christmas presents...my wishlist is waaaaay out of reach :D it would be like if my husband would wish for a Ferrari car...so...back to reality...

Non-material wishlist:

- HEALTH HEALTH & HEALTH
- Love, happiness
- Healthy happy children
- Madly in love wild sex marriage :D

Material wishlist:

- Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM in monogram pattern bag, I really need a long lasting durable bag to carry my and my childrens stuff.
- Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch, a small bag to carry my wallet and telephone
- Mulberry Lily medium in grainy black leather, a bag that I will use to better ocassions, like a date with hubby.
- Mulberry Tamara scarf in pink, winter is coming I need to cover my neck! :P
- Chanel N.5 Edt or Edp, because I need to smell good
- Leather jacket
- Burberry trench coat because I like it and because I don't have a trenchcoat.
If my husband is reading this...I am afraid he got a pink-eye infection :D sorry honey but I like nice, good material, long lasting things. :)

Gotta go now I am soo hungry right now that I will make myself explode with water :D

No comments:

Post a Comment