Monday 28 October 2013

Still alive

I knew I was not going to be an everyday blogger :) I told you so...

Well, nothing "new " has happened, it has just been the same routine as every day.

Something new it could be that I have started to walk outside, I am not at all a work out type, I am more the " couch potato " woman...so I am quite proud for myself... I am doing it for my health, my heart and if it helps me to go down a bit of weight, then great!

My children are healthy, thanks God.

Life with Mr. M ( my hubby ) goes up and down...we seem to find each others fails and always argue about it...instead of focusing of the good. Well, I guess we are not the only one couple who goes through those moments, right?

The day that I am coming to Helsinki with my mom is getting near and near and it gets me at the same time excited but worried... I think about my small boys, if they will miss me too much... I am not worried about Mr.M ... maybe one of his dreams will come true...to be a few days without a "damn bitch " who only complains.

I'm also worried about how our home will be when I come back...I mean how dirty, how messy will be. Will I find a huuge pile with unwashed dishes and clothes...sticky floor... arghhh...did I mention that I vacuum our floor everyday? I can not see pieces, hairs, dirt and sand on the floors...specially under our beds.

So pleeease!  I want to have a nice and clean house when I come back....maybe Mr. M will apreciate a bit more everything I do at home? I hope so!

Well, tomorrow I'll go to the "mom & child" group that's organized by the municipality...hopefully It won't be a terrible weather as they have promised a hard storm.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment