Wednesday 2 October 2013

Decision taken...

After so much thinking and after reading the very dangerous side effects of Isotetrinol ( Accutane ) I have decided not to risk my health and won't be taking this cure for my acne.

I asked the doctor for another option, I got today a  topic cream that I will apply on my affected parts every night. I read also the side effects: cracking, redness, dry skin, itching, stigning... I will have to deal with those but at least this cream's side effects are not going to destroy my liver or intestines.

Hopefully this cream will help me, Im tired of my inflamated red chin  with many white spots...arghhh...but in the end...it's just acne...there are many more accute sicknesses...and I should be thankful...yes...Linda....thankful!

However, I am not going to deny that acne attacks not only your outside but your inside...your self-esteem...your mood.. and even lead to depression...

Well...I'll write about if the cream is working or not. I am not yet willing to put a picture...it's just too embarrasing :( sorry!

Maybe there will be some "before and after" pictures...

See you later...coming up next: recipe time!

No comments:

Post a Comment