Wednesday 9 October 2013

Helsinki tourist

After living here for over 5 years! I will now be able to visit and sightsee Helsinki for the first time!
I will be a real tourist :D visit museums, main streets, port, etc. I already have a written list of the places I'll go... I'll take lots of pictures.

It will be a exciting experience for me and my mother, she is also living here for a few months now and we haven't been able to have a mom/daughter quality time together like we used to have when I was in Peru.
So, I am counting the days!!! ...However...

This will be the first time in 5 years as well to be a whole 4 days without my children!
Part of me thinks it will be sooo cool to be children free! But at the same time I guess I will cry every night because I miss them so much. 

:/  so bitter and sweet...

On the other hand, I haven't had a time for myself since i became a mother. And I do deserve it! 
:/ but again...comes the mommy guilty feelings... how can I leave my children for a whole weekend?...
But then again... ohhhh...how much I am going to enjoy just to do things between adults, eating without having to feed, clean mouths,  going to the toilet without checking on diapers... going to shop or do window shopping for hours without worrying that one of my small ones went and ran away to the elevators or electric stairs...

Oh well... I'll have a good time and I will do miss my little naughty boys so much, bit this will do good to mamma and to them ( including the dad ) to realize how it is to be in charge of the children, house, etc. And to learn to appreciate everything the mother does at home. 

I am just a bit worried and hopefully I will come back to a nice, clean and tidy house :)  

I am having some flashs...vision...images...in my head... I see dishes every everywhere...food on the floor, pieces of bread, clothes and towels on the bed, toys all over the place, balls of dust under the bed, pieces of s...t on the toilet... :D 100 kilos of sand on the entry hall, food rests on the living room table, popcorn and chocolate pieces on the carpet...

Arghhhh... Am I ready to all of this???

I have cleaning OCD

No comments:

Post a Comment